Sunday, February 6, 2011

Of Strippers, stock markets, dating and everything under the sun..


If you've read any of my previous blogs, I'm guessing by now you have an idea of what the topic is gonna revolve around. Plus, I must tell you...I'm really bad at writing down stuff...I'm just better at talking about it..

So whats common between stocks and strippers. Well apart from the fact that they both start with an "s".....a lot more. In any case, this blog is not about strippers in particular...I just put the word in there to make it sound "sexy". But, yes it is about stock markets and value investing.

Someone once told me "It takes potential to recognize a potential", and yes that's true in everything we do. Right from the point when as kids we pick who our friends would be...till the time we choose our life partner.

My theory is that at any time you need to make a choice, you should think like a good stock picker. You need not pick the most glamorous stock or the one that is expected to give the highest return, but you need the one that has the "potential" to give the highest returns.

Hope you get the point...!!!

PS: Use the above theory at your own risk....

No comments:

Post a Comment